Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 65


Yard sales are a regular event for us it seems. I have to laugh about it because somehow within a year's time we have accumulated enough stuff to have a yard sale. How does that happen?

So this past Saturday, March 6th, we had yet another yard sale. We didn't have one last year as planned so I guess at least I can say it took us two years to accumulate all this! This photo is actually a couple of hours into the yard sale. We actually had already sold quite a bit at this point. Hard to believe looking at all the boxes in the photo, isn't it? At 6:00 am that morning we realized we had underestimated just how much stuff we had. We had not yet finished unpacking things when people showed up at 7:00. We told them to feel free to go through boxes but no one put too much effort into it. As we were packing things back up a little after noon that day I couldn't help but think if certain items would have sold if they had been taken out of boxes earlier in the day. I guess I'll never know. All in all I do consider the yard sale a success and am so thankful to have it over with and all that stuff out of my house!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment