Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25, Photo 25

I'm not sure if this photo would be better titled "Ridiculous" or "Laziness." Today I was at the computer every spare minute of the day. From the time of my morning devotions at 5:30 am and catching up on blogs and emails to data entry work throughout the day. Anytime my girls would allow, I was working at the computer.

And this my friends is what I sat in the entire time...

From 2010 - A Year in Photos


one of the plastic child chairs from my daughter's little table and chairs set. Notice I'm even using the second chair from the set as extra "desk" space, piled high with my Bibles, journals, planner, calendar and catalogs.

After dinner tonight I sat back down to the computer when Ed asked, "Why don't you at least grab one of the kitchen chairs to sit in?" And you know, I thought that very thought to myself all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment