Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 49, Photo 49

From 2010 - A Year in Photos


I love a good deal. While in Target yesterday doing my regular weekly grocery shopping I noticed the Valentine stuff was all 75% off. There were slim pickings but I thought I'd browse through the leftovers just to see if there was anything worth buying. When I saw these cute little mailbox craft kits I had to get them! They were only $1.49 each! Gabrielle loved decorating hers while I obviously made Samantha's. Gabrielle loves getting mail as I'm sure Samantha will as well once she is old enough to realize what mail is and I thought these little mailboxes, even though decorated for Valentine purposes, would be cute in their rooms for me to put all of their mail in throughout the year. And maybe just for fun I'll put other little notes and cards in their for them.

Another good deal I got yesterday was on baby formula. We use the Target brand and about a month ago Target had put some "bulk" items in their seasonal department. A two-pack of Target formula was one of the products available. This 2-pack cost just under $20 while one single can runs $12.99. This already was a good deal. Yesterday I noticed all the bulk items had been put on clearance. I found the 2-packs of formula had been moved to the baby aisle and were included in the clearance prices. I wish I could have gotten more but I bought 2 2-packs, so 4 cans of formula for $34. If I had bought 4 single cans it would have cost me $52!!

No comments:

Post a Comment